Thursday, May 22, 2008

A PICTURE OF MY PATIO GARDEN IN PROGRESS!!



Hi everyone, the weather here has been so beautiful land i have started to work outside a bit and try to get my garden areas in order. I have a few treasures i had just hangin out in the basement and some i bought on junkin trips. and am trying to mix them into the garden along with the flowers. The bog ole green cabinet is made of old reclaimed barnwood and painted a funky green color that i love. The wheel barrow is also made of reclaimed barnwood and an antique wheel that was salvaged. The door is a gift from a friend and i love it , it has old chippy white paint, may favorite!!!!! The chair has old pink and green chippy paint and the bottom is gone so a basket fits just right into it. You never know what you can discover that you just have hangin around the house to add to the garden.


suzanne


7 comments:

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Your patio looks fantastic! And that green cupboard is 2LIVE4!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week. It was fun to read yours, too -- your little beauty queen is hilarious!

And YOUR roses are lovely! Very fresh and spontaneous. That's a real talent. I will add you to my favorites so I can check back often see what lovely new inspiration you're working on.

Warmest regards, Ronda

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,
I'm a lovin that green cabinet.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Mya said...

Suzanne,
Cute patio garden. Love the barnwood cabinet. My garden is still a work inprogress too. The weather is starting to get nice here. The temp did get down to 31 the other night and I lost a few plants :(
Take Care,
Mya

Mya said...

Hi Suzanne,
I will take a look through my old wall paper books to see if I have any pages with roses and I will let you know if I find some. Any specific color? They would be just the sample page. I don't have any rolls. Just old books from a decorator shop. They come in handy for small projects and photos.
Later,
Mya

Connie said...

Suzanne, beautiful garden!
Smoochies,
Connie

Unknown said...

Your blog is beautiful and I LOVE your shop! Your are so talented!

Your granddaughter is SO CUTE!!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks great!!! Please come help me with mine!!!

Can I come and play in Emma's playhouse too??? :-)