Friday, June 20, 2008

LOOK what i found!!!


Wel, i have been out on the hunt again and boy did i find a jewel!!! At and estate sale i found this awsome table, it reminds me of the bigger tables that are called library tables but this one is smaller and a practical size to use anywhere. When i saw this sweet table you can bet my eyeballs were bugged out of my head, a pretty site!!! I grabed it as fast as i could and the lady said she had 2 more like them but was keeping them. Oh man did i want those other two!! I am counting my blessings though that i got the one table. I am guessing it is from around the 1920's or so and is really good condition. It was talking to me , and said paint me so i still look old and worn and loved so i said "okie dokie" !!!! It is painted a super soft sage color and antiqued with roses of course, and distressed for a time worn look. It has just been listed on my site so drop by and take a peek if you can. Hope everyone is happy, healthy and having fun!!!!

suzanne

Here is a sneek peek!!!!
more pictures on my site

6 comments:

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Outstanding job! Perfectly bee--yooo--teeful!! What a wonderful find!

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE SELLING IT!!!!! YOU SILLY GIRL!!!!! LOL!!! Oh we just can't keep everything now can we.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Wow, is this gorgeous or what!? You are so talented!
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I miss the pep gals!
Denise

Diana Lyn said...

Hello Suzanne, I stopped by for a visit, LOVELY room by the way, Love the tea table too you did for your grand daughter, Now to that Estate sale Beauty! You must have been squealing when you got out to your car! i would have been, My Lord that is a treasure! Good For you! Stop by for tea sometime! Diana lyn

Unknown said...

Hi Suzanne!

I LOVE this table! Beautifully painted and thank you so much for your visit to my blog. I appreciate the comments.

Cheers! =D
~Kellie