Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Have Been Baking!!!!!!








I met the nicest lady a few days ago while taking a peek around at other blogs. Her blog is wonderful and she is super nice!!! While scrolling through i got to the part of her blog that had a recipe for orange cookies that looked heavenly!! I told her i was going to try and make them and i took the time today to do just that. Mine are not as pretty as hers but they taste wonderful! My husband loves anything that is orange flavored so i thought he might like these and he loves them. I did tweek the recipe a bit and divided the ingredients in half adding the orange to one half and making the other half lemon. Either way they are sp yummy!!!. They remind me of something you would enjoy having at an english tea party. They would be great for Christmas or a wedding shower too but my favorite way is to just snuggle up on the couch with a favorite cup of tea or a good cup of coffee. Try them if you get a chance . You will find her blog here and can scroll down it to get the recipe. Enjoy!!


suzanne




5 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Oh I remember seeing those cookies on a blog. They do look good ! I will go back and get the recipe.
Let me know if you go on the yard sale. And show all of us what you got .

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Mmmmmmm! Those sound yummy. My Mom makes wonderful orange cookies, too -- now I'm inspired to try both!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Hi Suzanne,
These look delicious! Love the way you're showing them off, too.
Patricia :o)

Unknown said...

Those look delicious and your presentation is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers! =D
~Kellie

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I'm so happy you got to try them and you and your husband liked them.

I think yours look better then mine did.

Hugs,
Joanne