Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have been busy painting again....

click to enlarge and maybe you can see the little bunny better..


What a busy last few days. We have been spending as much time as possible outside enjoying the beautiful weather God has blessed us with here in Ky. the last few days. My husband and i both love to work on making our yard look as nice as we can. I special place is out back by the pool where on accassion we do get to relax a little . Seems like we do very little of that relaxing though. Well. i guess it is good to be able to stay busy though. We have been planint flowers and i even have a few tomatoe plants this year. I though my little grandaughter would enjoy watching the tomatoes grow and she loves to eat them as well. I saw the cutest little baby rabbit today out by the playhouse and was able to get a picture. You can click to enlarge the pictures for a better look.. Also i have been working on adding new items to my shop today so stop over at shabby cottage designs and take a peek.

It is so hard to keep up with everything i have going on right but i am going to try to do a better job at posting on here. Please stop by when you can and leave a comment , it is always good to hear from my friends...

Suzanne


3 comments:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Suzanne,This table is just gorgeous!!!I love the color.Good job.Maybe after this summer I can buy one of your beautiful pieces from you.XXOO Marie Antionette

suzanne said...

thanks so much for your nice comment. You come see me anytime. SO good to hear from you. Im comming to visit your blog..
suzanne

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Suzanne, wish we lived closer to each other. I love to paint,but haven't painted anything in a long time.Your table is so pretty.

Thank you for the prayers hon.