Friday, October 10, 2008

All decked out for BIg Blue and MIdnight Madness!!!



Our little Ky. Cutie!


This is my blue haired daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Twinkle toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Nifty Big BLue nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!




Today is the BIG day for my daughter and my husband. MIDNIGHT MADNESS at Rupp Arena!!!
THis is something that my family looks forward to every year. WE are big Ky. Widlcats fans! WE bleed BLUE!
Tickets for this event are free if you are lucky enough to get them. My husband and daughter were up at 5.00 in the morning the day they went on sale and tried desparetly to get tickets. They finally had to give up and hunt down some for sale. I wont even tell you what they paid for their tickets as it makes my stomach turn to think about it. PEople were getting these tickets for free with no intention of going but only to sale them for profit. It irratates me but thats the way it goes. Anyway my husband and daughter are on there way ! They will spend the day shopping at ALL the stores that sale widcat gear, eating at their favorite places and finally the highlight will be MIDNIGHT MADNESS! I am showing you a few pictures of my daughter who is as obsessed as her father when it comes to thier beloved wildcats. SHe has been up since the crack of dawn filled with excitment for the days events. My daughter always gets all decked out for the evet so i wanted to show you a few pictures. I hope they are having a great time!!!!








4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh' that sounds like so much fun. My family is huge sports nuts. The only problem is we all root for different teams. On Sundays we put an extra TV in the living room so we can watch the Titans and K.C. Chiefs (they always play at the same time every Sunday). We go all out with a spread of tailgate food and have such a blast.

Your daughter looks just like you. love the BLUE hair!!!

Kris

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Go Wildcats! This was so fun to visit.You have a very happy family to want to enjoy all the fuss at this time of year.You all looked plended decked out in blue.Thank you for sharing your happy time.Hugs Marie Antionette

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Hi Suzanne, Those are great pictures. NOW THAT is team spirit! My husband would love the dedication. I should paint my nails and face for the New York Giants Football Games! Make sure to stop by and enter my, GOING PINK~Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway! hugs, Ellen

p.s. Has your husband done anymore work on the playhouse?

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Suzanne, thank you for stopping by my yardsale post. So nice to meet you. Looks like you're a very creative gal too. Hope you'll come back to visit me often.