Thursday, October 9, 2008

If you havent read this book get it!!


Do you love to read? I love reading and when my daughter told me i needed to read this book about teenage vampires i told asked her what could be so interesting about a book about vampires?! She said just read it mom i think you will like it. Well she gave it to me so i decided to read just a few pages so i could tell her a gave it a try, I was certain this book would be of no interst me and how wrong was i. This book had me hooked from the first page. I am addicted!!

This is a fabulous book wrtten by author Stephenie Meyers and the movie is released in November and i will be standing in line waiting to get in to see it! If you love to read and are ready for an awsome read then go get this book. YOu wont be dissapointed. Here is a link to the Twilight site where you can see a clip of the movie. ENJOY TWILIGHT

suzanne


1 comment:

Kris said...

Well I never pictured you to be a vampire reader. I'll have to give it a try.
Kris