Saturday, December 27, 2008

~~~~~Happy New Year ~~~~

Well the hustle and bustle is about over here and may i say thank goodness. I guess that sounds a bit humbuggy but i swear the older i get the harder it all seems. We did have a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed making special memories with our little family. Emma (our little 3 yr. old grandaughter) brought so much joy and happiness our way. I am slowly taking down the decorations and getting my house back to normal. I love the Christmas tree but when its all over and there are no presents under it i am ready for it to come down. I have been cleaning for the last 3 days and geting things in order. You would not believe what my house looked like after we opened presents here. You would have thought a bomb went off! I'm sure i probably gained 5 pounds at least. so better work on that. I'll start monday!!! HAHAHA!!!!!
Here's wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Suzanne,
I feel the same way, only I went to my daughter's house for Christmas but my house still looks like a bomb went off. I guess the only way to get it back to normal is to put it all away. I have at least 5 lb to lose also. Happy New Year to you!

Kris said...

Hey Sooz,

I'm happy to hear you had a good Christmas. I'm sure you got to spoil Emma a bit more. As for the 5 lbs. I'm right there with you, only add about 40 lbs more. :) Maybe I'm just really bloated. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Happy New Year

Kris